Welcome to TJN's Reviews section!
This little blurb is basically here to give you an idea of what types of reviews you'll be reading, so you can form your own opinion with a bit more backgroundn knowledge about the writer.
These reviews are all written by me (Jay), and as such are based purely on my own facts-or-biased-facts opinion. So what does this entail?
If you ever feel like sharing your own opinions about a series/etc,
I am the type who likes:
- Slice of Life
- A bit of romance is good...but nothing cheesy or overdone
- Equality between males and females
- Japanese culture
And I generally dislike:
- Stories with no real plot to them. No bell curve, 3-part story so to speak.
- Overdone romance (a stupid girl falls ridiculously in love with cool, suave male...and chases after him like a lost puppy)
- Poor drawing skills
- Series that go on forever, or end in cliffhangers
And this is how I break it down:
- Details: Some details about the series. Standard book-cover stuff. I try to keep as up-to-date as possible, but if I miss from time-to-time, I would appreciate it if you would take a moment to let me know.
- Characters: I might or might not do these. They're pretty generic and if I don't feel I have anything new to offer, I won't be redundant.
- First Impression: What I thought at the beginning.
- Artwork: Oftentimes I'll watch a series simply because it's gorgeous. And hey, I'm also an artist.
- Music: If you've ever critically watched any sort of film, you'll realize that sound has become a major part of story (mostly because of Hollywood).
- Overall Impression: Summarizing the whole thing.
- Breaking It Down Bullet Points: If you're reeeaaally that lazy (we all catch it), you can just scroll to the bottom and read the main points.
please feel free to contact me.